This is a translation of the original German-language terms and conditions that is provided for your convenience. Please note that this translation is not authoritative and by placing an order through our online shop at www.lethalcosmetics.com, you agree to the original German terms and conditions that can be found here.
Ordering products through www.lethalcosmetics.com is subject to the following terms and conditions, set by Lethal Cosmetics GmbH & Co. KG, Koepenicker Str. 325, Haus 12, 12555 Berlin (“Lethal Cosmetics” or “we” in the following).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, before you place any orders through our online shop.
A printable PDF-version of these terms and conditions can be found here.
As of: March 2, 2019
§ 1 General
Contractual partner for all orders placed through our online shop at www.lethalcosmetics.com is
Lethal Cosmetics GmbH & Co. KG
represented by the managing directors Anna-Maria Jäger and Kai Jäger
Koepenicker Str. 325
§ 2 Scope of application
- Any business between yourself (subsequently “customer” or “you”) and Lethal Cosmetics is subject exclusively to the following terms and conditions. You can download or print our terms and conditions at any time via our website www.lethalcosmetics.com.
- Alternative terms or provisions are only recognized, if Lethal Cosmetics has agreed to them explicitly and in writing.
- We consider you a consumer, if you are entering into this contract for purposes that are not primarily related to your business or occupation. An entrepreneur on the other hand is any natural person or corporate entity or judicable partnership, who/which is exercising its/his/her commercial or freelance occupational activity when entering into this agreement. Customers for the purpose of these terms and conditions are both consumers and entrepreneurs.
§ 3 Contract formation
- We are offering our products exclusively to legal adults. If you are under 18 years of age, you can only use our online shop while under the supervision of and with approval from a parent or legal guardian.
- The information we provide about our products and prices as part of the order process are subject to change and non-binding. When you submit your order by pressing the “order now” button, you present Lethal Cosmetics with a binding offer to purchase, which is pending our acceptance. We confirm that we have received your order by means of an automatically generated email which does not constitute acceptance of the offer. Lethal Cosmetics is not required to accept your offer.
- A legal agreement is formed, only when we confirm via email that your order has been shipped.
- It is not permitted to order products through our online shop for the purpose of commercial resale.
- We only allow orders of our products in normal household quantities.
- The password for your customer account may not be shared with third parties. You will be responsible for all charges that incur, if a third party who you have shared your password with, places orders using your account.
§ 4 Object of agreement, availability, properties and delivery
- Object of this agreement are the products you have selected as part of your order which are listed in the order confirmation and priced according to the final prices displayed in our online shop. We accept no liability for errors and mistakes, particularly regarding the availability of our products.
- If at the time of your order a product you have selected is out of stock, Lethal Cosmetics will notify you of this circumstance as part of the order confirmation. If the product is permanently out of stock, we will not accept your order. In this case, a contract does not enter into effect.
- If a product you have selected is out of stock only temporarily, you will equally be notified of this circumstance as part of the order confirmation. When an out-of-stock product causes a delay in the delivery of your order of more than two weeks, you have the right to withdraw from the agreement. In this case, Lethal Cosmetics is also allowed to step away from the agreement. In either case, we will reimburse you for any payment already made without delay.
- The properties of the products you order are explained in the product description that is displayed in our online shop. For technical reasons, the color and design of our products can differ from their depictions on our website.
§ 5 Prices, delivery and shipping fees
- All prices in our online shop are displayed in EURO or in local currency and include the statutory value added tax where applicable as well as other price components but do not include potential shipping fees. As a customer, you will receive a full VAT invoice.
- We ship internationaly with the exception of a small number of countries excluded for compliance reasons.
- For an order value of goods that exceeds a defined “free shipping threshold”, shipping fees are complimentary. The free shipping thresholds can be found on our shipping information page. The order value of goods consists of the shopping cart subtotal minus all rebates.
- We ship to the address specified as part of your order. Alternatively, we also ship to a “DHL-Packstation” or Hermes-Paketshop. We explicitly do not ship to PO boxes. If you are a consumer, we bear the risk for the shipping of the goods.
- We hand over your order to our shipping partner latest 2 days after receiving your payment. Public holidays may cause delays in the delivery schedule.
§ 6 Payment
- We offer the following payment methods: SEPA direct debit, credit card and PayPal
- When you choose to pay with PayPal, you must do so in accordance with the PayPal terms and conditions.
- Lethal Cosmetics does not store – electronically or physically – any of your payment information.
§ 7 Coupon codes
- On occasion, we will offer coupon codes that can be redeemed in our online shop. These are not for sale and will be provided to you via a marketing campaign. Coupon codes have limited validity and may only be used for certain products or types of products.
- Redeeming our coupon codes is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Coupon codes are valid only once per order and only within a specified period of time.
- It is possible that coupon codes may only be valid for certain products or types of products.
- Some coupon codes require that you reach a minimum order total, before they can be redeemed.
- Coupon codes cannot be combined and may not be applicable to products that are already discounted.
- Coupon codes cannot be applied retroactively to orders you have already placed.
- It is not permitted to sell our coupon codes.
- Cash reimbursement of our coupon codes is not possible.
§ 8 Cancellation policy
Right of cancellation
- As a consumer, you have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days and without further specifications. The cancellation period starts on the day you or a third person named by you, who isn’t the carrier, has taken possession of the products.
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you have to notify us, Lethal Cosmetics GmbH & Co. KG, Köpenicker Str. 325, Haus 12, 12555 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org, by means of a clear statement (e.g. through a letter sent via the postal service or in an email) of this decision. You can use the cancellation form that is available for download here, but are not required to do so.
- To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of your exertion of your right of cancellation prior to the expiration of the cancellation period.
Consequences of the cancellation
In case you choose to cancel this contract, we will reimburse you for any payments you have already made including those covering shipping expenses (but excluding additional costs incurred from choosing a shipping method other than the most inexpensive offered) without delay and latest within 14 days upon receiving notice of your cancellation of this contract. For this reimbursement, we will use the say means of payment you have chosen for the original transaction unless we explicitly agreed upon an alternative. You will not be charged for this reimbursement in any way. We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the items back from you or until you have provided proof that they have been returned, whichever comes first.
You are required to return the items without delay and latest within 14 days upon notifying us of the cancellation of this contract. The items have to be returned to the following address:
Lethal Cosmetics GmbH & Co. KG
Koepenicker Str. 325
You are complying with the return period if you have dispatched the items prior to expiration of the 14 day period. You are bearing the immediate costs of the return delivery of the items.
You will only have to bear the costs of a potential depreciation of the items, if this depreciation has been caused by a treatment of the items that goes beyond assessing their quality, properties and functionality.
§ 9 Exception to the right of cancellation
The right of cancellation does not exist or expires, if items, which for health reasons or reasons of hygiene are unfit to be taken back, have been opened or used by you.
§ 10 Claims for defects
- Lethal Cosmetics is liable for material defects in accordance to the legal provisions, specifically §§ 434 ff BGB.
- If an item supplied by Lethal Cosmetics is deficient, we will provide rectification within a reasonable period of time, i.e. we either remediate the deficiency or provide you with an item that is free of defects. If your choice of rectification is associated with unreasonable costs, we may provide another form of rectification instead. We bear any costs associated with the rectification. If the rectification is unsuccessful, you have the right to reduce the purchase price or – in case of substantial deficiencies – withdraw from the contract.
- Defective items have to be returned to us, unless you have opted for a reduction of the purchase price.
§ 11 Damages
- We pay damages only according to legal provisions and for damage claims which result from loss of life or injury to body or health or from a breach of duty in regards to the contractual relationship. The same applies for damage claims in accordance to the provisions of the product liability law.
- All instructions on the packaging and the directions for use need to be obeyed. We do not accept liability for any deviating application and/or handling.
§ 12 Retention of title
The delivered items remain property of Lethal Cosmetics until they have been fully paid up.
§ 13 Final provisions
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. You can find the latest version of these terms and conditions at lethalcosmetics.com where they can be viewed, downloaded or printed.
- The contractual agreement between yourself and Lethal Cosmetics is subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany excluding the UN sales law.
- If the customer is not a consumer, the place of business of Lethal Cosmetics (Berlin) is appointed the sole place of jurisdiction.
- If a provision of this agreement is ineffective or unfeasible, this does not affect the validity of the rest of the agreement. Where available, the ineffective or inapplicable provision are to be replaced by statutory provisions.