Assistant (m/f/d) in Cosmetic Production - Working Student/ Minijob
Your responsibilities will primarily involve assisting with the final stages of our production process, specifically packing and labeling finished cosmetic products. As a member of our team, you'll be an integral part of our mission to provide top-quality cosmetic products to our valued customers. Your attention to detail and dedication to ensuring the accuracy and precision of each package will help to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
What we are looking for
- Diligence, cleanliness and a sense of order
- Fine motor skills and good hand-eye-coordination (you’ll be working with small fragile products like our eyeshadows)
- Fluency in German or English (written and spoken)
- Confidence with basic mathematics (counting, multiplying)
- Reliability and dependability
What we have to offer
Lethal Cosmetics is a unique, fun and exhilarating place to work! We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity in all its forms. If you choose to work with us, you can expect the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible hours
- Small familial team with flat organizational structure
- Preferred consideration for future full-time positions
- Complementary tea, coffee and homemade fruit-infused water
- Fruit basket
- Employee discounts and regular freebies
- Break room equipped with a fridge and microwave
- Relax room equipped with a massage chair
- Free employee parking
This is an open-ended working student position for 11 hours per week. This position requires a physical presence in our office in Berlin-Köpenick.
Our office is located in Berlin-Köpenick (Germany), a short walk from the “Wuhlheide” S-Bahn station and the Bus line 190.
We are always on the lookout for amazing talent to join our team! If you are interested in working with us, please send us your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also consider applications for internships and working student positions.